Yes, this is the best way to keep up to date with applications affecting your parish:
- Go to the ESC Planning System at https://publicaccess.eastsuffolk.gov.uk/online-applications/
- Click on the ‘Register’ button (at the top, just under the East Suffolk Logo) and complete all required details
- Using your new registration details use the ‘Log on’ button to log on to the system
- Go to the Advanced tab and scroll down to the ‘Application Details’ section, choose your parish from the ‘Parish’ section and select ‘Awaiting Decision’ from the ‘Status’ section; click ‘Search’ at the bottom of the page.
- This will show you a list of all applications in the state of ‘Awaiting Decision’ in your parish
- Click on the ‘Save Search’ button and give your search an appropriate name
- Ensure you tick the box that asks if you would like to receive an e-mail each time an application meets your criteria.
Once your search is saved you will receive an e-mail each time a planning application for your parish is moved in to the ‘Awaiting Decision’ state